The parachuting survival game, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds or PUBG to its fans, has come to mobile for both Android and iOS. And, if you think the physical factors of the game are compromised, you’re wrong.
Even though the graphics are slimmed down a bit for mobile-worthy performance, the game still keeps up well with its PC version. It really feels like the true PUBG we love. So, a few restrictions when compared to the ease of playing the game on the fly aren’t a deal-breaker really.
Anyway, what you should know is that PUBG mobile is truly absorbing, and as it turns out, gamers are apparently looking for ways to play it on a PC.
So, taking cues, we’ve come out with a how-to guide on playing PUBG Mobile on PC. We’ve taken everything into perspective and explained four ways to help you with the task. Take a look.
4 Easy Ways to Play PUBG Mobile on PC
Method One: Using BlueStacks
Just as we know, BlueStacks is an industry standard for software emulation. It works by imitating Android ambiance on a PC and makes most Android apps & programs run on Windows with little fuss.
Considering that, it can even help gamers run PUBG Mobile, which is an Android app, on a computer. Here’s how to go about it.
- Download BlueStacks app and the APK version of the PUGB Mobile game on your PC.
- Navigate to ‘My Apps’ section and select ‘Install APK’ option given at the bottom right.
- Now, go to Settings, select Display, and set the aspect ratio to ‘System Default’.
- Also, you’ll have to set the DPI to High and select ‘Engine’ to set it to ‘Open GL’.
- In the end, choose the CPU cores and RAM & exit the settings.
- This is it. You can start playing the game now.
- If you are having issues with Open GL mode you can also try DirectX.
Method Two: Nox App Player
When deciding what emulator to choose for playing PUGB Mobile on PC, you’ve got a few choices besides BlueStacks. One of them is Nox App Player, which is worth a try if you’re looking for a consistent and stress-free Android experience on your PC.
Here’s how you can use it.
- In a first, download and install the Nox App Player on your PC.
- Now, look for a reliable source on the web to download the APK file version of the PUGB Mobile game. You can also download the game by signing in the Play Store account.
- Launch Nox App Player and drag-drop the APK file into it for the game to get installed.
- Once the installation finishes, you can start playing the game on your PC and kick some fun.
Method Three: MEmu App Player
Next emulator on the checklist is the MEmu App Player, which also works by replicating the Android environ on that of a PC. However, it comes with its own set of requirements; first being the availability of Windows 7 or above, and the second is of Display Driver, which should be OpenGL 3.0 or above.
If all these requirements are met, here’s how you can use MEmu to run PUGB for Mobile on PC.
- Download MEmu App Player and the PUGB Mobile APK+data on your PC. You can also download it from Google Play Store without any problem.
- Once the file is installed, it should appear on the Home Screen.
- Simply click it and start playing the game on your computer.
- Check MEmu keyboard controls and you will find the PUBG keyboard settings is already there. Just select the PUBG mode and start playing. You can also edit any key you want.
Method Four: Using ApowerMirror
ApowerMirror is a utility program that mirrors your phone’s screen and lets you access it on a PC. You can control your phone on a bigger screen using a mouse and a keyboard. This means, if you’re playing PUGB on mobile, you can mirror the game on a PC using ApowerMirror and play it over there.
Sounds good, right? So, here’s how you can use it.
- Download ApowerMirror on your PC and launch it. Then, connect your phone to the computer.
- If you have an iOS device, you can use the ‘Screen Mirroring’ option from the Control Center. Once you find an available connection, select it.
- If you have an Android device, use USB cable or the WiFi feature to set up the connection.
You should see your phone’s screen is being mirrored on the PC soon.
Roll the game now!
This is all we have for this guide. Hope this helps you. For more such guides and how-tos, keep coming back to this space. Also, if you want to share your feedback or any idea that might help us improve your experience with us, drop a line to us in the comment section below.