I guess so many of us faced installing and updating Drivers in our computers.
We mostly experienced after changing to new Operating Systems.
Different Motherboards support different types of Drivers that’s why we experience such type of problems.
If you have desktop then you might have got Drivers Utilities Disk but sometimes they don’t work at all if you have upgraded your PC to new Operating System.
So you need to download from internet. But where to download?
So today you will learn how easily we can Install and Update Drivers in our computers.
Follow the Steps to Install Drivers in Computer
1. First download a free driver updater software SlimDrivers – Free.
What is SlimDrivers?
SlimDrivers is a little cloud based software which can install and update your computer drivers easily. Slimdrivers examines a PC, recognizes the right drivers required, and recovers them from the cloud, automatically installs the exact drivers for every individual PC.
Suppose your graphics driver is missing or need latest update then you can easily scan and update graphics driver by this software.
- Cloud-Based Driver Management
- Optimizing your PC
- The Latest Drivers
- Rapid repair of Driver-related Errors
2. After downloading SlimDrivers open it in your PC. Now tap on Start Scan Button.
3. Now It will Scan your PC for sometime to get all the information of the Drivers. It will not take more than 2 minutes.
4. After the Scanning process It will show all the drivers which you need to install or update. Now beside every Driver you can find a option Download Update.
Just Click on that and it will show you a option to backup that Driver. If you want to backup just tap Yes.
5. Now after the Backup process it will open a cloud based tab where the driver will start downloading.
6. After downloading the driver an automatic setup option will pop up on your PC screen. Just install that like other softwares.
If you want to save all your new Drivers just Go to Options > Backup > Browse the folder and Backup all files.
You can easily Restore the files by going Options > Restore.
Now you can easily update all your necessary drivers using this software 😀
There are some others Driver Updaters available but I found this one most useful that’s why I am sharing this with you guys.
This is a free version software. If you want more powerful features like downloading all Drivers with single click then purchase full version software.
If you have encountered any problem during the process just drop a comment I am here to help you.
Like this article? Help me by sharing this with your friends and on Social Networks.