It’s been a year now since we are dying to use WhatsApp on our computers. But the product was strictly available only for mobiles. But yesterday something new happened. After buying it the new WhatsApp owner Mark Zukerberg made some revolutionary changes in WhatsApp. Previously it was Blue Ticks. But now it is even more better. Now you can use WhatsApp straight to your computer Browser like Chrome.
You heard right..!!
That’s the new feature of WhatsApp and it is officially done by WhatsApp Team.
Still don’t know what is WhatsApp?
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other!
How it Works?
Because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends.
In addition to basic messaging WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
So now you know what is whatsapp and how it works.
Now lets see how to use Whatsapp in PC without any Software.
Whatsapp for PC
1. First open Whatsapp Web from your Chrome browser.
Point to be Noticed: Whatsapp web version now works only with Chrome. So first install Chrome in your computer.
2. Now in the Whastspp web page you will see a QR Code. By scanning it you will get access to Whastapp PC version.
3. Wait.. Now you have to download the latest version of WhatsApp in your mobile. If it is already installed then update it.
NOTE: WhatsApp Web works only with latest verison of Whastapp.
4. Now after updating it you are ready to go. Open the Whastapp in your Mobile and then click on “WhatsApp Web” by tapping on the option bar.
5. It will open your camera app to scan the QR Code on your PC. Now scan the QR code from Chrome browser using your mobile.
6. That’s all. Now you will get access to your WhatsApp homepage in your PC. 😀
Points to be Noticed:
1. You will need active internet connection in your mobile.
2. If you open WhatsApp Web in two tabs then only one tab will work other one will show a message to close that tab. It will save your ram usage.
4. You can even Turn on Notifications. To turn on just allow WhatsApp Web to access notifications.
5. As of now you can’t change your profile picture in the WhatsApp Web. Hope they will give these type of updates soon
That’s all folks for today. Now start using WhatsApp in your desktop or laptop and get connected to your friends. Hope they will push more great features in it. We have to wait.
Like this article?
Help me by sharing it with your friends and on social networks