Nowadays we are getting very busy so we always need shortcut ways to make our work easier.
So today we will discuss about a thing which can really help us to enrich our Technology experience.
Have you ever thought that we can access our own computer or our friend’s computer using an Android Phone.
Suppose your friend have any problem with his PC and he knows you as a tech expert, but you are outside home then how you can solve his problem?
Well that’s pretty easy. There’s an Android Software named TeamViewer which can help us to do so.
Well lets see how it can help us to use our PC from Android Phone.
Steps to Use TeamViewer from Android
1. First download TeamViewer in your PC and install it.
What is TeamViewer?
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
Key Features for Android:
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
2. Now download TeamViewer for Remote Control for your Android Phone.
3. Open both TeamViewer app from your PC and Android. Now Note down the TeamViewer ID and Password from Computer.
4. Now put that ID and Password in Mobile TeamViewer App and Then click on Remote Control.
5. Now you can access your computer using your Android Mobile. You can do anything with your computer sitting anywhere u want.
Thats all folks.
So you just learnt how to easily access computers using your Android Mobile.
I have desktop. So I can’t use it outside home but I do access my PC using TeamViewer.
Like this article? Share it with your friends in Social Networks.
If you are experiencing any problem regarding this process just drop a comment with your problem. I will surely help you out.