Xiaomi Mi 4c is now available on Gearbest with worldwide shipping. The smartphone is also unlocked for worldwide use. This smartphone is priced $239.69 for 16GB version and $289.69 for 32GB version. It is available in Black and White color variants. Lets checkout the specifications.
Xiaomi Mi 4c Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS full laminated display with 441 ppi pixel density
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) MIUI 6 (MIUI 7 update coming soon)
- Processor: Hexa-core 64 bit 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- GPU: Adreno 418
- RAM: 2 GB/3 GB
- Storage Capacity: 16 GB/32 GB
- Camera: Rear camera is 13MP with Sony IMX258 or Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL sensor, , f/2.0 aperture, 5P lenses, PDAF, two-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording. Front camera is 5MP, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording.
- Battery: 3080mAh built-in battery, Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Network: 4G LTE / 3G
- Add-ons: Type-C USB port, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Infrared sensor, edge gesture recognition.
- Dimensions: 138.1×69.6×7.8mm
- Weight: 132 gm
- Colour: white, blue, yellow and pink colors with matte finish
The Xiaomi mi 4c has a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS fully laminated display from Sharp, AUO or LG with 441 ppi pixel density. This device is powered by 64 bit 1.8 GHz Hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor along with Adreno 418 GPU and 2GB/3GB of RAM. This device will run on MIUI 6 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) which will be updated to MIUI 7 very soon.
The rear camera is 13 MP with two tone LED flash and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) resulting in a quick focus while the front facing shooter is 5 MP with 85-degree wide-angle lens to take selfies and video calling purpose. It has also got an infrared blaster that let you control your TV, DVR, DSLR and other appliances from the device.
Mi 4c has got some new features like Edge Tap by which you can take a selfie or go back by tapping the edges. It has Dual SIM capability along with 4G LTE on both SIM ports. It has also got WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Infrared sensor, edge gesture recognition connectivities.
It features a type-C USB port. It has a built-in 3080mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge version 2.0 for fast charging. Now you can turn on your Mi 4c by just double tapping the screen.